Thank you for considering the Particular Wall™.
The Particular Wall™ technology is as powerful as a landslide -- without the ill effects. With licensing, it can be your innovative technology.
The Particular Wall™ applies the inherent gravitational forces of particulate -- earth, gravel, shell, etc. -- against itself, through the properties of angle-of-repose/dfa. Civil Engineers familiar with the forces of particulates (quantified by William McQuorn Rankine) will recognize the motive -- turned retentive -- applications:
- Eliminating wall rotation
- Stabilizing slopes longer under more circumstances (including soil liquefaction).
Without heavy mass or intensive earth conditioning, the Particular Wall™ reduces on- and off-site costs:
- Since the Particular Wall™ is more stable the more “holes” it has, it reduces both material and trucking costs (holes do not cost anything to make or haul).
- It can be engineered for on-site fill, further reducing expenses.
- You can build a Particular Wall™ with a steep slope (79 º degrees with a fill angle-of-repose/dfa of 30º), or small baffle (11º with a fill angle-of- repose/dfa of 30º).
There are several explanations of the Particular Wall™ technology:
- Valve Diagram -- The Particular Valve™ is the building block for the Particular Wall™. This diagram shows how angle-of-repose design can either "stop" or "go" a flowing particulate.
- Sand Box Explanation -- This shows how vertically stacking the Particular Valve™ controls a pile or hill. It starts with a simple "Sand Box" description, then moves to a basic force analysis. The analysis shows how the engineered Particular Wall™ eliminates rotation.
- Piston Explanation -- Although the "geometry" of the angle-of-repose is powerful, you can describe the Particular Valve™ application as a piston that equalizes the forces involved.
Thank you for the chance to partner with your firm’s reputation for proprietary innovation.
Copyright 2005 to 2018 Particular Concepts LLC All Rights Reserved
Bringing Ancient Technologies to Life